- Built from ProWall, a continuous-fiber composite material that creates containers that are watertight, extremely impact-resistant, shock absorbent and lightweight.
- Conforms to FAR 14CFR Part 21 TSO-C90c and
NAS 3610 AKE.
- For use in B747, B767, B777, DC 10, MD-11, L-1011, A300, A310, and A330/A340.
- Unlike traditional aluminum containers, ProWall™ containers are made of an extremely durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic hybrid composite, reducing maintenance and operating costs.
- A smooth monolithic design ensures cargo is kept dry and free from damage from protruding fasteners and seams.
- Hardware and locking mechanisms are recessed below the surface area of the crate to prevent damage during movement.
- Capable of being passed through x-ray equipment when analysis of contents is required.
- Integral molded stiffeners and supports where required.
- Available in natural, or painted to customer's requirements.
- Extremely impact resistant and shock absorbent.
- Resistant to solvents, fuels, hydraulic fluid, salt air, heat, humidity, mildew, corrosion and other forms of deterioration.
- Conforms to the FAA's TSO C90c rating.