- Built from ProWall, a continuous-fiber composite material that creates containers that are inexpensive, lightweight, and very impact/damage-resistant.
- Parting planes have dual protection integral tongue-and-groove features with gasketed seals for water and vapor resistance.
- Sides and top are removable to facilitate loading and unloading of container.
- Deployable anti-FOD wheel assemblies allow for easy rolling across a smooth shop/hanger floor.
- Options include integral pressure regulation, humidity control, integral container tie-downs and internal drains.
- RFIC inventory and security sensors are available upon request.
- Integral fork lift pockets, handles and breather relief recesses.
- Integral indexing features to align and interlock containers for stable stacking.
- Extremely impact resistant and shock absorbent.
- Resistant to solvents, fuels, hydraulic fluid, mildew, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Service temperatures of -60°F to 180°F
- Containers can be sized for use with standard 463L air cargo pallet.
- Hardware and locking mechanisms are recessed to prevent damage during movement.
- Spring-latching hardware allows the container to have controlled discharge of air during an aircraft decompression event.
- Radiolucent capabilities allow containers to be x-rayed when analysis of contents is required
- Integral molded stiffeners and supports where required
- Made from "Green" materials and proesses, and scrap is considered non-hazardous waste.
- Available in white, desert tan, or painted to customer's requirements.