- Built from ProWall, a continuous-fiber composite material that creates containers that are watertight, extremely impact-resistant, shock absorbent and lightweight.
- Monolithic upper shell with integral stiffeners to reduce the likelihood of water penetration.
- Base model load caring capacity of more than 5,000 lbs.
- Stackable two-high in loaded storage.
- Radiused and integrally reinforced corners.
- Recessed or flush hardware including fasteners, hinges, latches, hold backs, tie downs and handles.
- All internal surfaces are designed to minimize damage to container loads, with radiused and integrally reinforced corners, smooth radiused vertical stiffeners, and recessed fasteners and hardware.
- Internal CAM action door latch system, with protected double seal gasket system and recessed hinges for 180░ door swing.
- Water guides are used to direct any encroaching water around the door to the drain channel on the floor for drainage.
- Water that is carried into the container is routed to a drain channel positioned around the extremes of the floor internal parameter where it is then drained though check valves.
- Arched roof to reduce the likelihood of water pooling.
- Integral indexing features to align and interlock containers for stable stacking.
- Lightweight - typically less than 1/3 the weight of comparable containers.
- ProWall™ containers are non-hazardous waste and recyclable.
- Available in natural, or painted to customer's requirements.
- Extremely impact resistant and shock absorbent.
- Resistant to solvents, fuels, hydraulic fluid, salt air, heat, humidity, mildew, corrosion and other forms of deterioration.